Sunday 4 August 2013

Seeking information on N-Trig support for 3D modeling/sculpting applications: Sony VAIO Duo 13 or 11...


I'm in the market for a new tablet PC, one to use as a digital art studio. There are several on the market that have caught my eye but only the Sony VAIO Duo 13 has the screen real estate, configurability, and battery life I am seeking. And I've lost patience with the nearly mythical machines being teased by Samsung, and Wacom.

I understand the limitations of N-Trig in relation to 2D applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paint. Neither of which I use to draw.

I also understand what is supported by N-Trig in relation to 2D applications; most popularly mentioned Artrage, Magna Studio, and SketchBook Pro. Huzza, I'm a long time SketchBook Pro user. \

What I can't seem to find evidence for is what 3D modeling and/or sculpting applications work with N-Trig. Quite possibly none.

The applications I am most curious about are Maxon Cinema 4D, Luxology Modo, and Pixologic ZBrush (Or Sculptris). Though Pixologic does state quite clearly that "Wacom or compatible graphics tablet" is required.

So if any digital artists out there in Tablet PC Review land have embraced the Sony VAIO Duo 13 or 11 as a creative platform I'd be most grateful for information about what applications you use, both 3D and 2D, as well as any criticisms you care to express about this particular machine.

Source: http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/sony/57954-seeking-information-n-trig-support-3d-modeling-sculpting-applications-sony-vaio-duo-13-11-a.html

nba trade thomas robinson nba trades Xbox 720 HTC One NICOLAUS COPERNICUS Las Vegas shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment