Saturday 5 January 2013

New Site Format?

I'm not sure if this is something that's been applied to all the members or just something that's happening to me, but when I visited RolePlayGateway today, the leafy background was covering more of the page, making the part that is actually used slimmer. While the only inherent problem to this is that I have to readjust the way I perceive the lengths of text, I have also noticed that pictures that have been posted in a character sheet (haven't checked anywhere else) are shrunk down like this.

At first I thought I had just zoomed out while I wasn't paying attention, but zooming back in, while returning the pictures and background to normal, cause text, avatars, and the roleplay tabs to become oversized.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/NAojWOgftOw/viewtopic.php

september 11 2001 september 11 2001 dr oz serena williams blake lively Espn Fantasy Football Grandparents Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment