Saturday 3 November 2012

urine/vaginal issues help me pls!! - Women's Health - MedHelp

I have been constantly urinating over a year now. I have had blood tests - clear , urine tests - clear , swab tests - clear .. Been tested for bacterial vaginosis, thrush, urine trapped infection, I've had antibiotics for all 3 but nothing changes I feel like my urine is trapped, it comes and goes for months I'm perfectly fine and normal then months I'm on the toilet 24/7 weeing, its as though half my wee come out, 10 mins later I'm on toilet again, it can sometimes be a few drops,I get a smelly odour with it too. Please someone help me its ruining my life I can't cope anymore. Doctors don't help they can't find nothing :( !!!!!!

Source: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/urine-vaginal-issues-help-me-pls/show/1835906

TD Bank mountain lion hanley ramirez Christian Bale visits victims Perez Hilton national weather service kristen stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment